08:00 AM: Pick up from your hotel and travel to Sankhu:
We pick up from respective hotel, where you stay in Kathmandu. We will travel to Sankhu. It is an hour and half drive by private car. Sankhu is a small Newari village. Explore the beautiful traditional village.
10:00 Start hike from Sankhu
We start our day hike from Sankhu and follow the trial through cultivated terrace. We will move along the Changu road through the Telkot village to arrive at the village of Nagarkot. Enjoy the beautiful scenery and rural culture throughout the trek. After the walk of 3 to 4 hours we will arrive at Nagarkot.
We serve lunch at Nagarkot. We will explore the scenic village of Nagarkot. We hike to tower to enjoy green hills, panoramic views and the snow covered Himalayas. In the evening, we can enjoy the stunning sunset view from the infamous Nagarkot View Tower. After, we drive back to Kathmandu. It is approx. 2 hours travel by private vehicle. We will pass by Bhaktapur.
08:00 PM: Drop at Hotel
We will return to hotel approx. 07 to 08 PM in the evening.
This is basic terms and condition to send inquiries to Buddha Treks & Expedition P. Ltd.
It is not commitment that you have to book tours, trekking, expedition or any other service with Buddha Treks & Expedition. There are not any service charges for inquiries.
This is general inquiry. When you accept terms and condition of Buddha Treks & Expedition, it means you accept to send inquires to Buddha Treks & Expedition and you agree to receive information of tours, trekking and other services provided by Buddha Treks & Expedition.
Please kindly inform us, if you are inquiring information or quotation for promotion or business propose. Please inform us, if you are travel agency, tour leader or other organization to propose for group.
You are permitted to send as many inquiries to finalize tailor-made itinerary as per your desired holiday (date, route, type services, standard of accommodation, etc). In case of fixed itinerary, you have to be convinced as per groups plan.
You will be bounded terms and condition of cancelation charges, amendment charges once you make final decision to book services with Buddha Treks & Expedition.
RESERVATION PROCESS AFTER FINAL DECISION TO BOOK SERVICES WITH US:
- You need to provide us follow personal detail, information of flight (arrival at Kathmandu and departure from Kathmandu), Photocopy of passport and photographs.
Date of Birth:
Photocopy of passport and Photograph (You can scan and send by e-mail)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE DETAIL:
- We will procedure for necessary booking of services required for your trip.
- We will send you information of availabilities of services.
- We will request you for booking deposit and send you our bank account detail for wire transfer. We will request you to send us bank receipt when you make wire transfer.
- We will send you final confirmation of tour.
BOOKING DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT:
We kindly request with all our client to make payment 25% total bill as booking deposit at the time of booking made. Once you decided to book the trip with us, we will give you our bank account. The balance invoice of your booking to be paid on your arrival at Kathmandu. You can pay us cash, visa or mastercard. There is not any surcharge to pay in cash or traveler cheque but there is 4% surcharge to pay by visa or mastercard.
AMENDMENTS / TRANSFERS OF BOOKING:
AMENDMENTS: If you wish to make amendments to your tour arrangements, you must notify Buddha Treks & Expedition in writing. Each amendment to your tour arrangements will incur administration fee (20 Euros per person) and any increase in operational expenses or penalties (date change charges of flight ticket, visa or permit amendment charges), etc.
TRANSFERS: If you wish to transfer from one tour to another, you must notify Buddha Treks & Expedition in writing. Once Buddha Treks & Expedition receive and acknowledges your notice the transfer will take effect subject to the following.
- There has to be plenty of time for rearrangement.
- Client has to agree to pay any cancelation charges occurred on previous booking, rearrange charges, tariff differences.
BUDDHA TREKS & EXPEDITION reserves right to cancel booking in case of boarder closure, any unavoidable circumstances (General strike, any politic problem, cancelation of flight schedules, landslide, blockade of highway, etc). In such case tour can be transfer without charges of rearrange charges. It is chargeable tariff differences and any expenses occurred on previous tour arrangement.
CANCELATION OF BOOKED TOUR:
If client has decided to cancel tour with Buddha Treks & Expedition (tour booked, booking deposit has made), client will be charges as follow.
- 5% of total invoice will be charges, if cancelation is made between 30 days – 45 days before tour starts.
- 15% of total invoice will be charges, if cancelation is made between 15 days – 30 days before tour starts.
- 25% of total invoice will be charges, if cancelation is made between 7 days – 15 days before tour starts.
- 50% of total invoice will be charges, if cancelation is made between 2 days – 7 days before tour starts.
- 100% of invoice will be charges, if cancelation is made, if someone does not report on time for tour.
- 100% of invoice will be charges, if client does not want to consume the services contracted and paid, when tour starts.
- Travel Agency is bounded by Airlines Company to issue booked flight ticket (domestic or international) on time. There are certain Airlines Company has restriction of nonrefundable, non re-routable, etc. Buddha Treks & Expedition reserves rights to charge such expenses with clients directly as per Airlines Company’s policy. Accordingly, condition applied issued trekking permit, climbing permit, permit and visa for Tibet and Bhutan.